TeamHealth has a new hospitalist opening at St. David's North Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas. This is an established program between TeamHealth and HCA staffed with internal medicine hospitalists and nocturnists that are all local to Austin. Our physicians work a traditional 7-on, 7-off schedule with shifts from 7am to 7pm for our daytime Hospitalists and brand new admitter shift.
St. David's North Austin Medical Center is a level 2 trauma designated facility with 175 beds, 22 bed open ICU and our physicians are not required to do procedures. During the day shift (7a-7p) there are a total of 7 physicians working; 6 rounding physicians with 1 admitter, 1 swing physician (12p-12a) who does only admissions (around 10), and 1 hospitalist that rounds in an acute inpatient rehab. At night we have 1 nocturnist (7p-7a) and 1 nurse practitioner to assist. The daily census averages around 21 encounters per rounding physician, expecting 8-11 admissions for the AM admitter shift and there are on average 8 to 14 admissions at night.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
A sports enthusiast's dream!
Round Rock promotes itself as the Sports Capital of Texas and the premier destination for youth and recreational sports. Their world-class parks, ballfields and the Round Rock Sports Center host a variety of tournaments and events year-round. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a relaxing time in Downtown Round Rock, where there are restaurants, shops, bars and events at two plazas. Arts and culture are also important to life downtown.