Interested in growing your career? Look no further! TeamHealth is looking for an exceptional OB/Gyn physician committed to delivering compassionate high-quality patient care to lead our team at Aspirus Wausau Hospital in Wausau, Wisconsin, located within an easy driving distance to Green Bay.
What you can expect:
- Maintain collaboration among the clinical team and hospital leadership
- Work alongside TeamHealth administration
- Drive patient safety and qualitive initiatives
- Work alongside CNMs and family medicine residents
- Back up call provided by community physicians
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital is nationally recognized for their level of care by distinguished organizations like HealthGrades, Becker's Hospital Review, Thomson Reuters and U.S. News & World Report to just name a few
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Medical director stipend
- Employee model with full benefits package
- No billing or coding responsibilities
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, professional development tools and nation-wide network of OB/GYN hospitalists
Experience a High Level of Care
As the flagship for Aspirus Health, Aspirus Wausau serves northern and central Wisconsin along with parts of Michigan. The hospital provides cutting edge care for women's health and features a Level III NICU. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is nationally recognized for their level of care by distinguished organizations - HealthGrades, Becker's Hospital Review, Thomson Reuters and U.S. News & World Report to just name a few!
Wausau is a growing city in the heart of Wisconsin! Wausau is rich in history and arts and culture. The city offers a hometown feel with a dynamic downtown area for shopping, eateries, and to enjoy special events like concerts, festivals, farmers markets and more! Wausau is located near the Wisconsin River offering water recreation like kayaking and canoeing. Enjoy all the Wausau has to offer!