AdventHealth is building a brand new freestanding emergency department (ED) in Winter Garden, Florida, slated to open Spring of 2024. The first phase of this building includes a one-story, 24-bed, 19,600 square foot freestanding emergency department with a helipad. Our ED physicians will rotate through the main AdventHealth Winter Garden Hospital, and opportunity to work at AdventHealth Clermont freestanding ED. The main site - AdventHealth Winter Garden Hospital - sees approximately 30,000 annual ED visits and is a designated stroke center. Physician candidates must be emergency medicine residency trained and board certified/prepared through ABEM or AOBEM.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee status with full benefits package
- Free scribes for our physicians
- 401(k) and supplemental employee retirement plan
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail included
- Florida has no state income tax
- Great sign-on bonus and relocation bonus
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of emergency medicine physicians who actively shape and improve the practice of emergency medicine
Welcome to Winter Garden
Winter Garden, Florida, is a suburb of the Orlando area; enjoy easy access to the most magical place on earth - Disney World! Living in warm, sunny Winter Garden is a dream for people of all ages, just outside the hustle and bustle of Orlando and the surrounding metro area. Spend your days outdoors following the West Orange Trail for walking, biking, blading, and more. Explore the Downtown Historic District of Winter Garden - there are 26 historic buildings to enjoy! Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it here in Winter Garden, Florida.