Are you searching for a position that will allow you to make a difference in the lives of your patients and put the passion back in your practice? If so, we have the perfect position for you.
Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a part-time/PRN physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in Flagstaff, Arizona. We are looking for part time primary care clinicians. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine and be willing to round 2-3 days per week in am area skilled nursing facility. Experience managing the medical needs of patients in the post-acute environment would be welcome but is not required.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Located in the high country mountains of northern Arizona, Flagstaff is a four season hub of activity where an eclectic mix of small town charm and endless outdoor adventures. Enjoy opportunities for year-round adventures featuring spacious vistas and cool, clean mountain air. Favorite activities include hiking, mountain biking, disk golf, camping, boating and rock climbing. During the winter months, Flagstaff is host to countless skiers and snowboarders. Spring offers breathtaking beauty of blooms in the world's largest contiguous emerald green ponderosa pine forest. Summer temperatures average in the low 80s with sapphire blue skies and crisp mountain air, while the bounty continues into Fall with a panoramic canvas of quaking aspen and foliage offering hues of reds and purples. The city is only 80 miles from the Grand Canyon and is close to seven national parks and monuments. Flagstaff also offers a year-round selection of local entertainment and cultural events. From classical music to local jazz, star fests to winterfests, and art gallery to museum events highlighting the rich history and cultural diversity of Northern Arizona, there are a wide range of opportunities for every age and interest. From locally-owned gift shops, boutiques and art galleries to outdoor sporting goods stores and fine wine shops, shopping in Flagstaff is an experience not to be missed.