TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA), with an interest in geriatric care, to join our post-acute care practice in the Las Vegas, Nevada, area. Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. This will primarily be a weekday position but would need to be available to rotate some weekends and rotate some night call.
Deliver adult and geriatric primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes - for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Viva Las Vegas!
A city with an increasingly diverse and unique quality of life, Las Vegas continues to evolve with many art festivals and fresh new cultural offerings that appeal to a wide range of tastes. Locals have the opportunity to live, work and play in one of the most fabulous entertainment centers in the world. Over the past several decades, Las Vegas has been the fastest growing metropolitan area in the country, a destination of choice for families seeking to enjoy the desert lifestyle with all the comforts of an oasis. Las Vegas' neighborhoods exude a family environment and the area's many community events cater to both adults and children. While the city is best known as a tourist destination, its residential communities are far removed from the famed Las Vegas Strip. The Clark County School District, fifth largest in the U.S., focuses on providing a challenging curriculum and numerous opportunities for educational growth. Las Vegas' residential construction boom means that buyers have many affordable housing options. In addition to the myriad of entertainment and fine dining options that make Las Vegas the #2 tourist destination in the country, residents enjoy many local arts centers and galleries, shopping and premier golf courses. Less than an hour from Hoover Dam, hiking and water sports are prevalent in the Las Vegas area, and the city offers a variety of recreational activities for everyone. Las Vegas has four seasons, in the best sense. Summers are hot and winters are generally mild; sunny days are recorded 85 percent of the time year-round.