Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist to join our team at Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge in the West Knoxville area of Tennessee. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians for our well-established program featuring a block schedule and a great work-life balance. Residents, J-1 and H-1B Visa clinicians are welcome to apply.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you are asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Flexible scheduling
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Methodist Medical Center Critical Care
Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge is one of the first hospitals in East Tennessee to offer cutting-edge treatments and technologies that benefit people with life threatening aneurysms; severely damaged knee, hip and shoulder joints; sudden heart failure; and non-healing wounds. A 301-bed regional medical center, Methodist serves an area that includes nearly 200,000 people in Tennessee and Kentucky. Doctors trained in more than 30 specialties ranging from open heart and neurosurgery to orthopedics and vascular care provide care.
Beautiful scenery, a comfortable climate, low taxes, an overall excellent quality of life, good schools, and a low stress environment along with malpractice reform all combine to make Tennessee a great place to live and practice medicine. Located just minutes from downtown Knoxville, Oak Ridge is culturally diverse. Many call Oak Ridge the Secret City because of its World War II history. Today, Oak Ridge is one of the world's greatest research centers.