Now offering $50,000 sign-on bonus with $25k annual stipend! TeamHealth is seeking an anesthesiologist medical director to join our congenial anesthesia care team of 4 physicians and 7 CRNAs at Parrish Medical Center located in Titusville, Florida. Cases include general surgery, orthopedics, neurology, healthy pediatric, urology and approximately 600 obstetric patients annually. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us today!
- Leadership experience desired but not mandatory
- Limited administrative hours
- Join an award-winning team of dedicated clinicians who are committed to providing excellent patient care!
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Nationally recognized care
- Updated compensation package
- Relocation assistance
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
Parrish Medical Center is a state-of-the art 210-bed acute care hospital built in 2002. The hospital is the sole acute care facility in northern Brevard County. This facility includes excellent back-up medical staff in all specialties with 144 active physicians on staff. The hospital is fully equipped with a cardiac catheterization lab, same day surgery services and a cancer and pain management treatment center. TeamHealth has provided services at this facility since January 1976. The facility is well-recognized for providing world-class care; in 2018, Parrish Medical Center received the first-ever Patient Safety Five-Star Hospital ranking from the Patient Safety Movement Foundation. It was also the first organization in the nation to achieve Integrated Care Certification from the Joint Commission in 2016.
Work and live on the Florida coast!
Titusville prides itself on its family values, excellent schools, low cost of living, and superb real estate values for a Florida lifestyle. Only 40 miles from Orlando and Daytona, Titusville has a small city charm with easy access to all big city attractions. The Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, and Canaveral National Seashore are all just minutes away, and the U.S. Space Walk of Fame is located in downtown Titusville.