Are the beaches of New England calling you? Westerly is a community hospital near the beach in southwest Rhode Island, just 5 miles from the Connecticut border. Westerly Hospital is part of Yale New Haven Health, providing top-notch care in a caring community environment. Join a staff of professionals, invested heart-and-soul, in the care of the patients and the hospital.
TeamHealth has an opportunity for a full or part-time nocturnist physician to join our hospitalist team at Westerly. We are actively interviewing internal medicine and family medicine board eligible and board certified physicians for our well-established program featuring excellent support and a great work-life balance.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on
- Great health benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- CME courses through TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail
- Full comprehensive benefit package
- Paid membership to SHM
Historic Beach Destination
Located in the southwest corner of the state, Westerly is a community that offers a quality of life that's second to none. With a population of less than 25,000, its residents reap the benefits of small-town living, but also have proximity to urban areas like Boston and New York City. Westerly's 55 historic sites, along with its well-preserved downtown architecture, add to the cultural ambiance of the town. Residents enjoy rowing, swimming, ocean sailing, fishing and hiking, as well as seven miles of sandy beaches.