Are you an emergency medicine (EM) physician that strives to make a difference in patients' lives everyday? If so, TeamHealth is looking for someone just like you to join our team at Abrazo Surprise Hospital in Surprise, Arizona! As an EM physician in this role, you will work 12-hour shifts with the support 8 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
About Abrazo Surprise Hospital:
- Facility features 12 ED beds, 8 inpatient beds, and 1 OR bed
- Annual volume: 13,000/year
- Low to moderate acuity
- Hospital medicine program in place
- Admission rate: 7%
- EMR is Cerner
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent compensation
- Sign-on bonus available
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
Our sprawling suburban city is located in the northwest Phoenix Metropolitan area, just 45 minutes from Downtown Phoenix and the Sky Harbor International Airport. Residents and visitors enjoy the small-town feel with big-city amenities that only Surprise can offer. From community celebrations, art galleries and cultural experiences, to regional festivals, our multi-generational city has something for everyone. Surprise is home to the Southwest's largest tennis and racquet complex, professionally designed golf courses, an urban fishing lake and aquatic centers.