Do you seek an opportunity to provide excellent patient care while advancing your career as a clinician? TeamHealth needs someone like you! Lead an emergency medicine (EM) team as a medical director and practice emergency medicine in the Central Valley, the heart of California wine country. You're joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support to enhance your career development.
- Competitive hourly rate with an estimated base pay range for employees a minimum $235.18/hour to maximum of $260.18/hour, and for independent contractors a minimum $250/hour to maximum of $275/hour.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- $30,000 sign-on
- Monthly director stipend
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- no cost to you
- 8-bed emergency department plus 10 fast track beds
- 30 hours of daily physician coverage
- 30 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage
- Exclusive access to more than 300,000 CME hours through TeamHealth Institute
Stockton by the Sea
Located along the San Joaquin River in California's Central Valley, the bustling metropolis of Stockton features easy access to some of California's largest cities and entertainment venues, whether it's local museums, cultural events, dining, shopping, national parks or almost anything else. Visit the Haggin Museum to peruse 20th century art and learn local history. Children love the Children's Museum of Stockton where they enjoy more than 40 interactive exhibits, and sports fans cheer the Stockton Ports at Banner Island Ballpark. Home to more than 700,000 residents, Stockton offers a diverse community with all the trappings of a metropolitan city at a lower cost of living compared to other California cities. Named the 124th Best Places to Live in the U.S., Stockton is just 1.5 hours from San Francisco and the surrounding bay area and less than an hour from Sacramento.