Are you looking to take back control of your work/life balance? Are you passionate about patient care? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you. TeamHealth is looking for a full-time cardiac nurse practitioner (NP), in Spokane, Washington, working Monday-Friday with no call requirements.
- Cardiac consulting and follow-up care to short stay patients in skilled nursing facilities
- Perform physical examinations
- Analyze pathophysiology for cardiovascular disease processes
- Interpret stress and electrocardiogram (EKG) tests
- Order and interpret lab results
- Prescribe and monitor medications
- Develop treatment plans
- Manage patients with cardiac defibrillators and pacemakers
- Present continuing education for nurses
- Promote healthy lifestyle changes.
- Ability to read EKG preferred but not required (training will be provided)
- Critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Collaboration with the healthcare TeamHealth
- Strong work ethic
- Post-acute care or cardiac experience required (cardiac training will be provided)
- Active and unrestricted Washington NP license or application in process
- Active and unrestricted DEA or application in process
Our compensation is a productivity-based model (Fee for Service) that offers you control to maximize your income potential. Expected compensation is estimated salary range of minimum $107,627/annually and maximum of $144,534/annually. This full-time role is benefit eligible.
Full-time clinicians are eligible for an excellent comprehensive benefits package to include 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance, long and short-term disability, FSA, group term life insurance, flex time bank, and employee assistance program.
TeamHealth has been in operation for over 40 years and is the Leading provider of facilities-based medicine with the largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally. TeamHealth is raising the standard of post-acute care management! We are proud of the impact we make in the communities we serve, and we strive to raise the standard of patient care management for residents of nursing home and assisted living communities. TeamHealth has the resources to support you growing a strong practice and provide you with an excellent work/life balance. We are offering an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing fields in healthcare.
If you are looking to take back control of your work/life balance, are passionate about patient care, apply today to be considered for this fantastic role!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Flexible weekday schedule with no call requirements
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Uncapped earning potential
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness and referral program
The Beautiful Lilac City
Known as the Lilac City, Spokane is just 20 miles west of Idaho and 110 miles south of Canada. It is situated between the Rockies and Cascade Mountains, which protect it from typical Pacific Northwest weather patterns. The Spokane River and its falls are a focal point for the city, which features a diverse population, rich cultural scene, and abundant recreation opportunities such as swimming, boating, white-water rafting, fishing, hiking and biking. There are five mountain ski resorts located within a two-hour drive of Spokane and the city boasts over 30 regional golf courses. The hub of the Inland Northwest for more than 150 years, Spokane offers the amenities you'd find in a large city along with the community spirit that's present in smaller towns. The city has four public school districts and is also home to a number of public and private universities. Housing costs in Spokane are significantly lower than the Washington State average, with options including everything from townhomes and condos to single-family homes and riverfront estates. Cultural attractions include several museums, a major civic theater and several smaller ones, a symphony, jazz orchestra, opera house and vibrant arts scene. Spokane features a four-season climate with dry warm summers.