Are you a clinician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing quality care? TeamHealth needs someone like you! We are seeking seasoned full-time physicians to join our core emergency department (ED) team at Piedmont Augusta Hospital. Piedmont Augusta is an 812-bed facility. All medical specialties are provided. Enjoy working alongside exceptional leadership and nursing teams.
This busy 77-bed emergency department has an annual patient volume of over 70K. We currently staff at 66 hours of physician and 32 hours of APC coverage daily. Epic EMR documentation system is utilized. Nighthawk radiology reads are provided. The admission rate is averaging around 25%. We ask that you be board certified/board eligible ABEM/AOBEM.
In addition, TeamHealth also provides the hospital medicine service line for this hospital.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation and administrative stipend
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Work/life balance
- Collaborative practice environment
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with an industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities
Augusta is located at the fall line of the Savannah River, at the head of its navigable portion. Augusta is the principal city of the Augusta-Richmond County Metropolitan Statistical Area, and is the third-largest city and the second-largest metro area in the state after Atlanta. It is best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring, and is full of southern charm. Downtown Augusta boasts a thriving arts and food scene, with fabulous festivals, shopping, and restaurants.