TeamHealth is actively interviewing full-time board certified nocturnists for our team at UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital in Harvey, Illinois. This is a well-established and growing program. Our nocturnists work 7-on/7-off, 12-hour shifts. This is a closed ICU with no procedures required. You will enjoy competitive nocturnist compensation.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Save more with 401(k) and SERP options
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Concierge service
- Supportive environment working with hospital medicine industry leaders
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
The city of Harvey, Illinois, lies in the heart of Chicago's Southland and is only 30 minutes from downtown Chicago. More than 15 parks offer basketball, picnic areas, and recreational facilities. Harvey is home to many professional athletes and offers numerous facilities and recreational areas to support athletic events.