TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Geriatric trained physician to join our post-acute care practice in Jamestown, New York and serve as Medical Director at a skilled nursing facility. This is a part-time position working 2-3 days per week with the flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. You will have a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Competitive compensation and leadership stipend are available for this position.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Nearby lakes, state parks and more!
Nestled between Lake Erie and the Allegany State Park, Jamestown, New York, is a growing community with a burgeoning theater scene, nearby lakes and state parks, golf courses, ski slopes and much more. Always dreamed of owning a lakeside retreat? Nearby Lake Chautauqua features 13,000 acres of surface area for boating, fishing, water sports and more. The outdoor enthusiast will love Allegany State Park where visitors can enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking and camping. Spend the day on Lake Erie beach or escape to Niagara Falls for the weekend...Jamestown has much to explore!