TeamHealth has an opportunity for an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in the Mid Cape area as we continue to grow and expand our behavioral health presence in this area. Provide care at facilities in the Mid Cape area including Mashpea, Barnstable, Yarmouth and Harwich areas. Enjoy schedule flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Psychiatric certification preferred but not required.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
The Heart of Cape Cod
Hyannis is located along Cape Cod's beautiful shorelines and the hometown to former U.S. president John F. Kennedy. Dedicated to the 35th president are the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum and the JFK memorial, as well as several other specialty museums. Enjoy many of the recreational beaches like Kalmus Beach for waterboarding and surfing, in addition to scenic nature and wildlife parks. Hyannis has the largest recreational boating harbor on Cape Cod. There are plenty of sightseeing tours across the area to view many historical landmarks and boating tours. Go to one of the many local annual concerts, lovely shopping centers, and theme parks for everyone to enjoy!