TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our inpatient primary care team in Elizabethtown, New York, working part-time 2-3 days per week. As part of our team, you will deliver inpatient primary care to post-acute care facilities such as skilled nursing facilities. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice with the support of a national organization.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Scenic community near Lake Champlain and Montreal!
Located along Lake Champlain, near the border of Vermont, Elizabethtown is a historic, scenic community with much to offer. Always dreamed of a lakeside home? Lake Champlain, known as the Adirondacks' Great Lake is 125 miles long with ample opportunities for boating, swimming and relaxing or enjoying a meal lakeside. During the winter, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and more are all readily accessible. With farmer's markets, a vibrant arts community, ample outdoor activities and more, Elizabethtown is an excellent place to live. Add to these perks easy access to nearby cities like Plattsburg and Burlington, plus get a head start on your international travel by making the quick hour and a half drive to Montreal!