TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Virtua Voorhees Hospital in Voorhees Township, New Jersey. Our team of clinicians treats over 77,000 patients annually in this 30-bed emergency department (ED). This state of the art ED was built in 2011 with a separate pediatric express run by CHOP. This is an excellent group of emergency medicine residency trained physicians that are tight-knit and led by a very forward thinking medical director that is well respected and liked by all. Virtua Voorhees provides specialized, high-level care in a family-centered atmosphere.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Priceless, intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
In the center of everything, and away from it all
Located in Camden County and less than 20 miles east of Philadelphia, Voorhees lies just 38 miles from New York City and 200 miles from Washington, D.C. The area offers many recreational and educational opportunities, including the New Jersey State Aquarium that features more than 80 exhibits with more than 5,000 specimens of fish and aquatic animals from some 800 species. The USS New Jersey, the most decorated battleship in history, is again in her homeport on the Camden Waterfront, across the Delaware River from Penns Landing in Philadelphia. The Walt Whitman Cultural Arts Center is a multi-cultural literary and performing and visual arts center that offers programs that continue the legacy of its namesake.