TeamHealth is looking for a full-time physician to join our emergency medicine team at Lehigh Valley Hospital Schuylkill in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. Within close proximity to Allentown this community hospital joined the Lehigh Valley Health Network in 2016. The emergency department (ED) sees an annual patient volume of 27,000 and has 27 beds. TeamHealth provides 24 hours of physician and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily. Candidates should be board certified in emergency medicine or family/internal medicine with ED experience.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth
- Online scheduling via Shift Admin
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Home of America's oldest brewery
Nestled between Harrisburg and Allentown, Pennsylvania, Pottsville is a unique and relaxing place to call home. The area features numerous State Parks and Game Lands for the hunter and outdoor enthusiast alike. Enjoy watersports, swimming, fishing and boating in nearby Lake Wynonah. Pottsville is home to America's oldest brewery, DG Yuengling and Son, Inc. where visitors can tour the historic brewery and taste various brews. The area is also known for its many wineries which offer relaxing settings and views of the Pennsylvania countryside. Add to these perks Pottsville's close proximity to several metropolitan areas. Pottsville is 1 hour from Harrisburg and Allentown, Pennsylvania, 2 hours from Philadelphia, and just 2.5 hours to New York City!