Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in New Braunfels, Texas. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care to adults in skilled nursing facilities just northeast of San Antonio.
We offer a part-time position in New Braunfels where you would see patients 2 days per week. Growth opportunities are available as well.We ask that you be board certified in internal medicine, family medicine, or geriatrics. Current Texas license and Texas DEA are required. Previous post-acute experience is a plus, but it is not required.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Unmatched flexibility
- Fee for service compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities for CME provided free through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with GEHRimed including training and support
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians