Do you enjoy working autonomously? Do you have a passion for geriatric patients? Do you have a skilled nursing clinical background and are looking for a role as a clinician? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our team in the convenient Greenville, North Carolina, area. As a TeamHealth post-acute care clinician, you will provide care to our newly admitted and acute patients on alternating weekends on a round-and-go schedule.
TeamHealth is raising the standard of post-acute care management! We are proud of the impact we make in the communities we serve, and we strive to raise the standard of patient care management for residents of nursing home and assisted living communities. As post-acute care continues to evolve and expand, find a partner you can trust. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises.
Clinicians trained or practicing medicine in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: family, geriatric, primary, internal, adult, post-acute, home health, hospice, and palliative medicine.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Saturday and Sunday weekend coverage with a round-and-go schedule
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid educational opportunities
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country equips you to collaborate with other like-minded clinicians of varying interests and levels of expertise
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Greenville, North Carolina
Not far from North Carolina's coast, Greenville is a small city along the Tar River, widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. Home to a number of beautiful parks and golf courses, Greenville is near the Pamlico River as well as the beaches of the Outer Banks and wildlife areas like Cape Lookout National Seashore and Croatan National Forest. Enjoy world-class events at East Carolina University and the Greenville Convention Center. Experience vibrant art, live music and the culinary scene in the Uptown Greenville and Dickinson Avenue Districts.