Rare PM shift opportunity! TeamHealth is continuing to grow in the Tampa Bay area and we are seeking a CRNA to join our skilled PM shift team at Tampa General Hospital, a premiere level 1 trauma center with a thriving culture. We are offering a highly desirable schedule, a supportive environment and engaged clinicians and leadership. Brand new compensation packages just announced plus lucrative signing incentives! Live in the heart of an excellent school district-top rated schools from elementary through high school!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Brand new, highly competitive compensation plus PM shift differential
- Time and a half incentives available
- No call requirements: never carry a beeper
- Grow or enhance your skills with clinical autonomy and a diverse case mix that includes cardiac, transplants, OB/Gyn, pediatrics, orthopedics, neurology, thoracic, spine and so much more
- Signing bonus
- Relocation incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K plan
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- License reimbursement for APCs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
Teaching Hospital located in Tampa, Florida
Tampa General Hospital (TGH) is a private, not-for-profit hospital with more than 1,000 beds. As one of the most comprehensive medical facilities in Florida. TGH serves a dozen counties with a total population in excess of 4,000,000. As the area's only Level 1 trauma center, one of only three burn centers in Florida, and home to one of the leading organ transplant centers in the country and has performed more than 6,000 adult solid organ transplants, TGH is also the primary teaching hospital for the University of South Florida Health Morsani College of Medicine.
Enjoy a perfect climate in a waterfront city with many of the nation's leading attractions. A large natural harbor on Florida's Gulf coast, the Tampa Bay area is an exciting place to call home. Enjoy pristine beaches, an abundance of private and public golf courses, world-class amusement attractions, museums, dining, shopping and all the trappings of a major metropolis and travel destination. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the sand at Anna Marie Island, a beach, pier and shopping attraction. Take the whole family to Busch Gardens for thrilling rides, wildlife viewing, live performances and more. In addition to these exciting attractions, Tampa offers a growing arts and cultural scene. The Dali Museum offers an extensive collection by the famous surrealist painter, Salvador Dali. For exciting nightlife, look no further than Ybor City known for its boutiques, shops, Cuban and Latin eateries, clubs and much more. Tampa Bay's Gulf Coast of Florida is near the sandy, white Gulf of Mexico beaches, where you can enjoy fishing, boating, golf, tennis and professional sports teams like the Buccaneers and Devil Rays. Explore all that Tampa has to offer!