TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Boston, Massachusetts. As part of our Post-Acute Care team you will provide primary care to skilled nursing facilities in the Peabody and Medford areas. Care for a mix of higher acuity patients and long term custodial residents. Enjoy a consistent Monday - Friday schedule with limited call coverage responsibilities.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Primary night call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
City of Boston
Feel the history throughout Massachusetts as tourists from all over the nation come to visit the very rock where the Pilgrims landed, and visit Plimoth Plantation, and Walk the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. This city alone tells the story of the American Revolution with Old Sturbridge Village, one of the country's oldest and largest living history museums. This is the the state capital of Massachusetts, with great sports team such as baseball team the Boston Red Sox, as well as the NBA's Boston Celtics. So much for everyone to enjoy in the Greater Boston area, including the city's largest park and is also home of the Franklin Park Zoo!