Do you feel working in healthcare is a calling? Do you view your geriatric patients like family? Are you looking for a practice that fills that part of your soul? Not just a "job" but a way of life that doesn't feel like work? If so, we need people like you!
We invite you to become part of our post-acute care team and put the passion back into your practice. Gain the flexibility and opportunity to build a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and the work/life balance you seek. We have options for a physician with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute care team in the north Tucson/Green Valley, Arizona, area. Patient rounding typically takes place Monday through Friday 3.5-4 days per week and will be considered a full time position with all benefits. There is no primary night call coverage required.
If you're passionate about patient care, we'd love to meet you. Want to learn more? Apply in confidence today. Let's put the joy back into healthcare!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- There is no primary night call and you will have the flexibility to create a daily schedule that works best for you. You will collaborate with our physicians providing exceptional patient care, and round on all patients as medically necessary; you will also collaborate with the care team to provide quality patient care
- Flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model; want to work 3, 4, 5 days a week? We have a schedule for you, and you can customize it
- Base rate plus incentive compensation dependent on how busy you want to be
- Guaranteed paid time off that you either use or cash out every year
- Comprehensive benefits including three different medical plans, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- Paid professional liability insurance, including tail coverage
- EMR with company-issued iPad and long-term care specific program that makes it easy to document notes from wherever you are, with Dragon dictation
- Clinical educators and an office support team with decades of specific experience in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities; here to support, guide and make your life better
- We're passionate about the wellbeing of our patients and clinicians
Located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains in southern Arizona, Tucson offers the best of both worlds: the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. A family-oriented community, Tucson Unified and Catalina Foothills School Districts are focused on student achievement. Tucson's rich cultural heritage is evident in many of its local attractions, including museums, galleries and national parks. UNESCO named Tucson the first city of gastronomy, enjoy living in a city with multi-layered food culture! Tucson is a wonderful outdoor playground for enthusiasts of all kinds of sports and recreational activities, including golf, swimming, hiking and mountain biking. Its climate features dry desert air, 360 days of sunshine annually and warm daytime temperatures that turn hot during the summer months.