Are you a physician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing high quality care? If so, TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity available for a physician to join our hospitalist team at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Dickson City, Pennsylvannia. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a hospitalist medicine practice at a new hospital that opened in the spring of 2022.
- Block schedule
- Board eligible or board certified in internal medicine (IM) or family medicine (FM)
- Daytime schedule
- 10-14 patients per shift
- No procedures
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You’ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Full benefits including professional liability insurance, tail and 401(k)
- Excellent mentoring
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Low income tax
Dickson City, Pennsylvania
Just north of Scranton, Dickson City is a quaint town in Pennsylvania. The people are friendly, the schools are great, and there is plenty to do! Visit the Lost Trails ATV Adventure, explore the Lackawanna County Coal Mining Tours, or see a drive-in movie at Circle Drive-In. Everyone quickly falls in love with calling Dickson City home.