If you are passionate about quality patient care with board certification or eligibility in emergency medicine you are perfect for this role! Metro West Hospital is located in beautiful Framingham, Massachusetts, just a short drive from Boston. This 34-bed emergency department (ED) cares for 40K patients in the ED annually. Enjoy the support of excellent physician and APC coverage. We are offering a generous and comprehensive compensation package, flexible scheduling and a true team environment with physician lead support.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible schedule for great work-life balance
- Employee status with full benefits
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
MetroWest Medical Center
MetroWest Health System has been recognized for its quality of care by Healthgrades as a "100 Best Hospital" in 2018. MetroWest Medical Center proudly celebrates 125 years of service and dedication to generations of families, and looks forward to serving many more.
This town is steeped in history with roots tracing back to 1650, and it is convenient to the wonderful seaside inns of Cape Cod. As of the 2000 census, the population was 66,910, making it the most populous town in New England. Framingham Parks and & Recreation offers a wide variety of facilities for its residents and surrounding community including three public beaches, eight outdoor basketball courts, 16 outdoor tennis courts, 25 playgrounds, 64 athletic fields for a variety of sports, a football stadium, a running track, a cross country running trail, an indoor ice skating arena, an outdoor skate park and many passive recreation areas. The department has hosted over 14,000 events/activities at their facilities this past year.