TeamHealth is looking for a hospitalist medical director to lead our program at Regional West Medical Center in Scottsbluff, Nebraska.This position requires candidates be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family practice with leadership experience. Regional West Medical Center is a 188-bed facility that features a Level II trauma center and 28 ICU beds. This is a 5 physician, 1 advanced practice clinician (APC) program. Clinicians see approximately 13 patients per shift with 1-2 admissions. The EMR is Cerner. Candidates must be comfortable with arterial lines and intubation; will support SIM training if interested.
- Comprehensive benefits package and stipend
- Excellent hourly rate
- Loan repayment offer for qualified candidates
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Regional West Medical Center
As the region's only tertiary referral medical center, Regional West offers care that spans more than 32 medical specialties provided by over 28 physician clinics. With nearly 300 providers and approximately 2,000 staff members, Regional West provides comprehensive and innovative healthcare services for the people of western Nebraska and the neighboring states of Colorado, South Dakota, and Wyoming.
Scottsbluff is the regional hub for business, employment, industry, retail trade, medical care, educational opportunities, and tourism in the Nebraska Panhandle. More than 24,000 people live in the Scottsbluff-Gering-Terrytown area. Scottsbluff is the largest city in the Nebraska Panhandle, and the 13th largest city in Nebraska.