Let us show you how you can have a successful career with the work/life balance to enjoy all this convenient Central Texas location has to offer!
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights (SMCHH) and TeamHealth have an exciting opportunity for an emergency medicine (EM) physician team to join our emergency department (ED) team. This facility has a 17-bed ED with designated fast track and is a level IV trauma center, primary stroke center, and chest pain center with 42,000 annual ED volume. You will work with an outstanding and stable team of physicians and experienced group of advanced practice clinicians. Clinician friendly EPIC EMR system is utilized, and you will see an average 2.0 patients per hour.
Harker Heights, located in Central Texas and just 1-hour north of Austin and 30 minutes south of Waco. It is in one of the fastest growing communities of Texas where residents enjoy top-rated schools, proximity to prominent colleges and universities, and numerous recreational activities.
Celebrating more than four decades of experience in physician services, TeamHealth has grown from a small company, established by emergency physicians, to one of the largest integrated care clinicians in the country. Today, 15,000 clinicians strong, we offer the highest quality staffing, administrative support, and management across the full continuum of care, from hospital-based practices to post-acute care and ambulatory centers. TeamHealth is a physician-led, patient-focused company. Founded by doctors, for doctors, our success stems for the ingenuity, dedicated teamwork, and integrity of our people.
Now accepting CVs from graduating residents! Contact us today to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation package including sign-on
- Join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting collaboration and communication
- Team of collegiate ABEM physicians and experienced APCs
- 1 hour north of Austin
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Career growth opportunities
- AHRQ listed Patient Safety Organization
- Autonomy within each emergency department
- Full-time employee clinicians are eligible for an excellent comprehensive benefits package to include: 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance, long and short term disability, FSA, group term life insurance, and employee assistance program
- Full-time, part-time, and PRN available
Harker Heights is located in the heart of the state of Texas! The area is known as one of the best places to live in Texas because of the beautiful parks and amenities around the city. Enjoy access to biking and equestrian trails, hiking, and water recreation at the many parks, trails, and waterfront locations that Harker Heights has to offer. You'll love calling this place home!