Join our emergency medicine team at this modern hospital in Flemingsburg, Kentucky. Fleming County Hospital is a 52-bed facility with 25 critical access beds, and approximately 6 emergency department (ED) beds. This hospital is an accredited Chest Pain center through the American College of Cardiology.
As a nocturnist family or emergency medicine nurse practitioner (NP) you will practice in an autonomous setting and must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience in emergency medicine. The ideal candidate will have an active ACLS and PALS certification, and be willing to obtain or have an active ATLS certification.
As a TeamHealth clinician you'll receive excellent compensation, retirement benefits, and flexible scheduling options. We are proud to be the leading clinician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Compensation based on years of experience
- Paid time off
- Access to ACLS/ PALS recertification
- Reimbursement for state license and DEA
- Excellent health benefits, includes medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provided
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of free Category I CME
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Established in 1962 as a dream of community leaders, the hospital has prospered over the years. The new hospital opened in 2008 and features many private rooms, expanded operating rooms, a larger Emergency Department, new state-of-the-art MRI equipment, and many other improvements. With approximately 100,000-sq. ft., it serves residents of Fleming and surrounding counties. The hospital employs over 260 staff members and has 52 acute care beds, 10 of these being swing beds.
The friendly town that hospitality built!
The City of Flemingsburg is a small rural city located in northeastern Kentucky just south of Maysville and north of Morehead. Nestled in the hills of Kentucky, Flemingsburg is surrounded by rolling farmland and hillsides that boast of orange, red, yellow, and green. Because of the rich and fertile land, Fleming County has become home to many Amish and Mennonite families. Flemingsburg takes pride in our beautiful city with brick-paved sidewalks and acorn-shaped lamps. It is reminiscent of times gone by and a simpler way of life. We also take pride in our citizens who will welcome you with a smile.