TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel, New York. This 26,000 annual volume emergency department offers 24-30 hours of physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage daily. Located 60 miles from New York City, this facility offers physicians the opportunity to practice medicine at a community hospital while enjoying easy access to everything that the city has to offer. We are currently accepting applications from physicians who are board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine. Competitive Compensation, with an estimated salary range of $225/hour to $235/hour with the opportunity to earn incentives.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
- Flexible clinical scheduling providing a great work/life balance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of emergency medicine physicians who actively shape and improve the practice of emergency medicine
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
Putnam Hospital (PH) is a 164-bed, acute care hospital offering medical, surgical, psychiatric and 24-hour emergency services. As the only hospital in Putnam County, Putnam Hospital has been serving the medical care needs of Putnam, northern Westchester and southern Dutchess counties since 1964. PH is a destination for advanced surgical services including minimally invasive orthopedics, bariatric surgery, da Vinci robotic assisted surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, stroke care, 3D mammography, psychiatric care, maternity care, and four outpatient physical rehabilitation satellite facilities.
Join us in Carmel, New York!
Established in 1793, Carmel, New York, encompasses a wealth of history and natural beauty. The town includes three hamlets: Carmel, Mahopac, and Mahopac Falls. Part of the Hudson Valley Region, the town has many beautiful parks and lakes, including Sycamore Park and Chamber Park, which are located near the shores of Lake Mahopac. There is also the North County Trailways that sit on part of Old Put railroad. Carmel has several registered historical sites such as the Gilead Cemetery, the Old Red Mills Historic Park, the Putnam County Courthouse, and the Red Memorial Library.