TeamHealth has an opportunity for a physician to join our team at Memorial Medical Center of Las Cruces in Las Cruces, New Mexico. This 160-bed facility sees an annual volume of 38,000/year and features a 20-bed emergency department (ED). There are 26 hours of daily APC coverage. Clinicians chart with MedHost. Candidates must be boarded in emergency medicine.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Flexible scheduling
- Independent contractor status
- Excellent compensation
- More than 300,000 CME hours available through the TeamHealth Institute
- Extraordinary network of clinicians and potential career growth opportunities
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Memorial Medical Center- Las Cruces
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico - between the stunning Organ Mountains and the rambling Rio Grande - Memorial Medical Center serves the more than 300,000 residents of Las Cruces, Doña Ana County, and the surrounding region. We offer a spectrum of care to our patients, including diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Explore and experience
Nestled in the fertile Mesilla Valley between the Organ Mountains and the Rio Grande, Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions and three national monuments - Organ Mountain Desert Peaks, White Sands National Monument, and the Prehistoric Track Ways National Monument. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.