Further your career with TeamHealth's full-time practice opportunity for an internal medicine or family practice physician to join our inpatient primary care team in York, PA. Care for a mix of higher acuity and long-term custodial residents.
TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, and the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and physicians alike. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
The City of York and its surrounding areas are home to many parks a diverse and thriving arts community. From street-corner sculptures to parks alive with summer festivals and lunch hour concerts to restaurants filled with local art and live music, York is vibrant with creative expression. York's beautifully preserved historic downtown has abundant parking and broad sidewalks. Downtown York has many eateries and restaurants as well as two farmers markets, offering fresh fruits and vegetables to homemade baked goods.