CRNAs on TeamHealth's special operations team provide leadership and anesthesia care to new start-up clients and existing partner practices throughout TeamHealth's Anesthesia Division. Members of this elite team must be willing to travel and work at any facility for 3 to 6 month deployments. The ideal candidate will have excellent clinical skills including the ability to perform a wide variety of cases due to the varying needs of our hospital partners. Candidates must have a clean background with no restrictions to practice allowing for rapid deployment and credentialing. Interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to fill in as interim chief anesthetist if needed. Licensure in a minimum of 5 states (we will assist with licensure).
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Reimbursement for all travel, accommodations and meals
- Reimbursement for additional fees include state licenses, application fees, staff dues and other such fees as appropriate
- Unlimited online free CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts/health savings accounts
- Fully paid professional liability insurance coverage including tail
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
Join TeamHealth Anesthesia's Special Operations Travel Team!
If you are a patient-centered CRNA, who can provide the highest quality care and partner with facilities to make meaningful change, then consider special operations. If you desire to live where you want, don't mind travel and want the stability of guaranteed hours, then this is your opportunity.