TeamHealth has an excellent position for an anesthesiologist to join our special operations team. This is a unique career opportunity for a clinical leader to join a team responsible for new, start-up clinical operations, supplementing clinical support in facilities.
The ideal candidate should be ABA or AOBA board certified, with excellent leadership, clinical and interpersonal skills and the potential to fill in as an interim facility medical director.
With the willingness to travel and work at any facility for 3 to 6 months, and an understanding that you will be licensed up to a minimum of 5 states, which TeamHealth will assist with.
The candidate understands that there will be rapid deployment scenarios and credentialing requires having no restrictions to practice and a clear background.
As a potential clinical leader, this position will demonstrate the ability to perform a wide variety of cases due to the varying needs of our hospital partners. This includes having a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving and understanding the financial factors related to practice management decisions, as well as emotional intelligence which will aid in partnering with key stakeholders in the facility.
- Reimbursement for all travel, accommodations and meals
- Reimbursement for additional fees include state licenses, application fees, staff dues and other such fees as appropriate
- Unlimited online free CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts/health savings accounts
- Fully paid professional liability insurance coverage including tail
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
Join TeamHealth Anesthesia's Special Operations Travel Team - Generous Financial Package plus 12 Weeks Paid Time Off!
If you are a patient-centered physician, who can provide the highest quality care and partner with facilities to make meaningful change, then consider Special Operations. If you desire to live where you want, don't mind travel and want the stability of guaranteed hours, then this is your opportunity.
We are looking for elite physicians that are versatile, provide stabilizing clinical leadership and can serve as excellent representatives of the organization across a variety of locations.