Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time family medicine or internal medicine physician with TeamHealth's post-acute team in Phoenix, Arizona. You will round at area long-term care/skilled nursing facilities 2-3 days per week and customize the hours that work best for you.
TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. Most importantly, it's built around you. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Urban amenities surrounded by natural beauty
Phoenix, Arizona, offers urban amenities that are surrounded by natural beauty. You'll find world-class resorts, award-winning dining, shopping, one-of-a-kind museums, serene desert gardens and outdoor adventure in Greater Phoenix. There are great hiking trails for every skill level that feature iconic landscapes, picture-perfect skies and mighty mountaintops! Challenge your golfing skills at more than 200 golf courses. For family-friendly fun, enjoy wild water parks, hands-on cultural centers, wildlife zoos, holiday events and more.