Advance your clinical career as a full-time physician on our hospitalist team working as a nocturnist at Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, New Jersey. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians and physicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Join an established hospitalist group
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians
- Nocturnist schedule
- Strong base salary with bonus potential
- Average of 5 to 10 admissions per night
- Comprehensive benefits include fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, and short-term and long-term disability, retirement plan
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Further your career by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000+ practicing clinicians across the U.S
Award-winning care in a beautiful setting
Riverview Medical Center is 299-bed facility situated on the Navesink River in Red Bank, New Jersey. With gorgeous views of the river and scenery, Riverview Medical Center was recently named the fourth most beautiful hospital in the U.S. by Soliant Health. The facility provides a comprehensive range of care to local residents and the northern coast of New Jersey. Riverview Medical Center is a Hackensack Meridian Health facility ranked among the state's top performing health systems for quality; Hackensack Meridian Health was the first health system to receive Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and one of few nationally to receive the prestigious John M. Eisenberg Award for Patient Safety and Quality. The facility has also received J.D. Power Awards recognizing excellence in care for several services areas, including emergency medicine, maternity care, outpatient services and inpatient services.
Gateway to Two Rivers
Red Bank is known as the gateway to the Two Rivers area. It embodies the best of all worlds, from fine arts and galleries to world-class shopping and gourmet and casual dining to premier residential and commercial real estate properties and theatres and performing arts. Red Bank is located about 45 minutes from Staten Island and about an hour from New York City.