Are you looking to grow your career in emergency medicine leadership? We are seeking a regional medical director!
The ideal candidate should be board certified in emergency medicine, have five to ten years of leadership experience, and have effective and outstanding leadership skills.
The regional medical director (RMD) is charged with overseeing corporate contractual commitments for the provision of services to clients, including assurance of compliance with a contractual obligation, physician staffing requirements, and fiscal affairs related to these contractual commitments. These responsibilities include the provision of leadership, coordination of medical directors and staff physicians, compliance and coordination of periodic contract re-negotiations with the senior vice president, consultants, and/or medical directors, and the coordination and direction of the business development effort in the region. The regional medical director is responsible for overseeing corporate medical service contractual obligations of specified hospitals, and/or other designated entities.
- Lucrative compensation package
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- May elect to be an independent contractor or W-2 employee
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician Wellness Program and referral program
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included