TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians for our Amsterdam, New York, practice. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine, emergency medicine and specialty medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Contact us today if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group. Competitive compensation with an estimated salary range of minimum $294,840 to maximum of $305,340 annually with the opportunity to earn incentives.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Join a well-established midsized hospitalist group
- Days only; 8 hour shifts
- Compensation: strong hourly rate with bonus potential
- Must be comfortable with ICU coverage
- Procedures and codes required
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 19,000 practicing clinicians across the US
History and culture
About 30 miles west of Albany, Amsterdam offers outdoor activities from stock car racing at Fonda Speedway to quieter pursuits at seven recreation areas. Here you can explore numerous parks, bike paths and historical sites. Golfers can enjoy courses, including one designed by Robert Trent Jones. Amsterdam has over 50 different local eateries where you can find something to eat. The city's recreation department hosts events throughout the year for the community's enjoyment.