Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist physician to join our team at Piedmont Walton in Monroe, Georgia. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible hospitalists for an 8 hour Monday through Friday admitting shift. There is no call or weekend coverage.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Flexible scheduling
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Piedmont Walton Hospital
Piedmont Walton is a 77-bed acute care hospital serving Walton County and the surrounding area. The hospital offers a full range of medical services and procedures. Established in 2012 as Clearview Regional Medical Center, Piedmont Walton joined the Piedmont Healthcare system on April 1, 2018.
Monroe has it all!
Located approximately 45 miles east of Atlanta, Monroe is the perfect place for visiting historic sites, shopping, dining, and strolling the streets of a beautiful downtown. We offer residents and visitors alike many events and activities throughout the year including festivals, concerts, parades, and marathons. Host to the largest skydive club in Georgia, Monroe's airport also hosts a sailplane club and an award winning squadron of the Civil Air Patrol. Looking for more? Get out and enjoy our hiking trails, lakes, ball fields, soccer fields, tennis courts and more!