Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist physician to join our team at Mission Hospital in Asheville, North Carolina. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine hospitalists for our well-established program featuring a 7-on/7-off, 7am-7pm schedule and a great work/life balance.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Flexible scheduling
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Mission Hospital in Asheville, North Carolina, is Mission Health's flagship hospital and is an 815-bed facility. Mission Hospital is the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the region's only Level II trauma center. Mission Health operates six hospitals and numerous outpatient and surgery centers and is North Carolina's sixth-largest health system. In 2018, Mission Health was named one of the nation's top 15 health systems for the sixth time by IBM Watson Health. With approximately 12,000 team members and 2,000 volunteers, Mission Health is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the people of western North Carolina.
Gardens, waterfalls, and more!
Asheville is a city in western North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains. It's known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture, including the dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence. The Downtown Art District is filled with galleries and museums to explore. Asheville has many hiking trails and Pisgah National Park to view many of the city's waterfalls and landscape.