Are you looking for an opportunity for a flexible work model and the ability to set your own schedule? As a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth on our inpatient primary care team you will have that opportunity. If you live in Muskegon, Holland, Zeeland, Rockford, or Byron Center you are in a perfect location to provide clinical support at our communities in Grand Rapids, MI. At TeamHealth we value work life balance and flexible working schedules with a mix of clinical onsite rounding and remote work that you are in control of. As a clinician who is a part of our primary care team in our skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities you work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team and patients to provide the best quality of care and help patients achieve the best outcome to be able to return home. You have the privilege to care for patients and residents in a critical stage of life. You give them hope and reassurance through your dedication and caring approach.
In addition to a flexible work model TeamHealth provides a 70-day orientation to all clinicians with assistance from our local and regional team, so you can be successful in reaching your career goals and feel confident in your practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped bi-weekly bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed and Dragon
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Named for the Grand River, the city on its banks offers a little bit of everything: art, culture, dining, nightlife and an endless array of outdoor activates. The downtown is hip and friendly. The city is just 30 minutes away from Lake Michigan and the world-class beaches of West Michigan. Diversity reigns, as public school students represent 53 countries. Grand Rapids offers family-friendly community events and festivals throughout the year, a very serious art scene, and all of the four-seasons recreation you would expect in Pure Michigan.