TeamHealth has an opportunity for a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) to join our team at Carolina East Wound Care Center in New Bern, North Carolina. Work among an established team of professionals! Responsibilities include: assisting with the wound center, primarily debridement of wounds, evaluate wound care patients for vascular sufficiency, manage multiple types of topical treatments, supervise hyperbaric oxygen therapy, occasional coverage needed for emergency department consult, OR in-patient rounding. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. We offer the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Employed position, competitive pay plus full benefits package
- Work Monday through Friday
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Collaborate and work alongside an esteemed team
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
North Carolina's only continuous five-star rated hospital
Serving the community for 55 years, CarolinaEast Health System is North Carolina's only continuous Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services Five Star Hospital. Recognized for excellence in orthopedic surgery, maternity care and patient experience, this 350-bed hospital features the services and amenities of metropolitan-area facilities with a community-focused atmosphere.
Serene coastal North Carolina town
A riverfront city on the North Carolina coast, New Bern is home to a burgeoning arts and cultural scene, many local museums and historical sites, and the Croatan National Forest. Enjoy camping, hiking, biking and hunting in the coastal pine forests, or boating on the Neuse River and the Pamlico Sound. The beach is just minutes away and escaping to the outer banks for a weekend getaway is a breeze.