Are you looking for your first clinical psychotherapy role? Has the back-office work associated with private practice drained your patience, time and bottom line? TeamHealth has the perfect role for you!
We have facilities in Southwest Virginia that need clinical psychotherapists to work with patients in a long-term care setting.
Create your own schedule to meet your work/life balance goals and enjoy a competitive compensation plan while doing it. The model is "round and go" so you aren't stuck in the facility any longer than you have to be.
Whether you are looking for a full-time commitment or interested in supplementing your existing workload, we can work with you to develop your ideal practice.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable working with an underserved population in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities and other long-term care facilities.
Apply today and we will contact you ASAP!
- W2 position
- Top of the line benefits
- Unmatched flexibility in your weekly schedule
- Production bonuses and highly competitive compensation plan
- 4 weeks of true paid time off -left over days are paid out at the end of the year
- Association with the leading clinician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Located in southwestern Virginia, Chilhowie is a small town tucked between Bristol and Wytheville. Chilhowie is home to a historic downtown and waterfront. Learn more about the region's history at any one of the town's local landmarks and museums. In addition to its small town charm, Chilhowie offers local eateries and plenty of outdoor activities at Mount Rogers National Recreation Area.