TeamHealth is seeking a board certified or board eligible neurocritical care trained physician to join us at Abrazo Central Campus in Phoenix, Arizona. Neurosciences is a significant focus for the Abrazo Central Campus and they continue investing in the capabilities for neurosurgery and stroke treatment.
The neuro ICU at Central Campus is a dedicated 7-bed ICU focused on delivering the highest quality specialized care to patients with all types of neurosurgical and neurological injuries, including stroke, brain hemorrhage, aneurysms, tumors, and other diseases involving the brain and spine. The neuro care team is a multi-disciplinary one that strives to always provide patient centered care. The team includes intensivists, nurse practitioners, therapists and registered nurses who work closely with the neurosurgeons and neurologists of the Abrazo Neurosciences Institute.
Enjoy a dedicated nursing leadership team to support education and clinical development. This position allows you the opportunity to work within the 21-bed critical care ICU.
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Urban amenities surrounded by natural beauty
Phoenix, Arizona offers urban amenities that are surrounded by natural beauty. You'll find world-class resorts, award-winning dining, shopping, one-of-a-kind museums, serene desert gardens and outdoor adventure in Greater Phoenix. There are great hiking trails for every skill level that feature iconic landscapes, picture-perfect skies and mighty mountaintops! Challenge your golfing skills at more than 200 golf courses. For family-friendly fun, enjoy wild water parks, hands-on cultural centers, wildlife zoos, holiday events and more.