TeamHealth is seeking a full-time emergency medicine nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) in Sharon, Connecticut. Sharon Hospital has an annual volume of 12,000 and has 11 emergency department (ED) beds. Join a team of Advanced Practice Clinicians and Physicians working 8 or 10 hour shifts in the ED. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Professional liability insurance with tail provided
- Competitive compensation
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Reimbursement for state license and DEA
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Historic New England village
Located on the Connecticut and New York state line, Sharon offers a rich history as an 18th century New England village. The city is dotted historic homes and breathtaking landscapes of the Hudson Valley. Get outdoors at Kent Falls State Park and Housatonic Meadows State Park, or take a walk along Harlem Valley Rail Trail and the West Cornwall Covered Bridge. Sharon is home to a scenic orchard, a growing theatrical community, local zoo and many specialty clothing and gift boutiques. For big-city amenities, the Metro-North train station offers speedy train rides to New York City at an affordable fare. With its small town charm, beautiful scenery and serene atmosphere, Sharon is a great place to call home.