TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Page Hospital in Page, Arizona. This 9-bed, 10,000 annual volume emergency department is a Level IV trauma center with a 2% admission rate and helicopter service. There are 12-hour shifts available. We ask that you be ABEM certified with ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
- Independent contractor model (1099)
- Competitive compensation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Exceptional network of physicians
- Access to TeamHealth clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice
Page Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital. Built in 1958, the hospital provides a range of medical services that include emergency services, surgery, medical imaging, obstetrics, cardiopulmonary, acute care and rehabilitation. We are a Planetree bronze tier person-centered hospital, meaning our hospital is a place of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
The great American Southwest experience
It could be difficult to imagine Page, Arizona, was a vast desert landscape just a mere half century ago. Today, Page is a town located on the southern shores of magnificent Lake Powell. This friendly community offers outstanding recreation opportunities and is ideal for exploring many of the American Southwest's renowned national parks and monuments, and discovering the unique culture of the Navajo Nation. A mild climate year-round makes Page the perfect hub for visiting the Grand Circle sites, Window Rock, Lake Powell and Horseshoe Bend.