TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician assistant or nurse practitioner to make a positive difference with our post-acute care team in Rutherfordton, North Carolina. We ask that you have a minimum of one year practice experience and an interest geriatric medicine to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of an integrated team within a stable national healthcare organization. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work/life balance that allows you to put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Part-time, 2 days per week schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Lake-side town in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Nestled between Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina, Rutherfordton has small town charm with access to metropolitan amenities. Explore the local museums and art galleries, or take a horseback ride on the area's many trails. Enjoy hunting and outdoor recreation at nearby game lands and state parks like Chimney Rock. Always dreamed of living lakeside? Lake Lure features breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, boating, watersports and beautiful gardens. Rutherfordton offers a low cost of living within easy driving distance to cities like Asheville and Charlotte where breweries, sporting events, big-name entertainment and more await.