Work at this established practice at Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley, West Virginia. This is the perfect opportunity for a clinician who is looking for the next step in their career. As an experienced physician assistant or nurse practitioner you will join the emergency medicine department. The advanced practice clinician (APC) must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Clinician must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the emergency department.
We ask that you have or are willing to obtain ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
Raleigh General Hospital is a leading medical center in southern West Virginia and the only Level III trauma center in the region.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU plan
- Comprehensive health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term and longer-term disability insurance, wellness programs (includes financial services, legal services, emotional well-being support)
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Established team with strong leadership
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
LifePoint Health facility providing nearly a century of care
Serving the southern West Virginia community for nearly a century, Raleigh General Hospital (RGH) is a 300-bed acute-care hospital and LifePoint Health facility. The only Level III Trauma Center in the region, RGH provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient care services to the community.
Scenic locale ideal for outdoor enthusiast
Located in southern West Virginia, Beckley is a growing community surrounded by scenic forests, lakes and mountains. The ideal locale for the outdoor enthusiast, Beckley offers easy access to the George Washington and Jefferson National Forest, the Daniel Boone National Forest, Cherokee National Forest and other wildlife refuges and parks! Enjoy a moderate year-round climate and access to hiking, white water rafting, biking, camping, fishing and many other outdoor recreation activities. When you aren't enjoying the great outdoors, learn more about the region's history at the many local museums, or perfect your golf game at one of the private or public golf courses in town. Beckley boasts easy access to cities like Lexington, Greensboro, Knoxville and Richmond, so weekend trips are a breeze!