Are you a physician who excels in quality patient care and is passionate about emergency medicine? You will make the perfect addition to our New York-based emergency medicine (EM) physician team! This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude.
This is a full-time, independent contractor position working, 10 days per month, guaranteed 12-hour blocked shifts, increased compensation, paid travel, concierge travel support, professional liability insurance with tail coverage, a sign-on bonus, and an ideal opportunity to maximize your work/life balance.
We are accepting applications from board-certified emergency medicine, family medicine, and internal medicine physicians with current emergency medicine experience. Board-eligible candidates may be considered if within 5 years of residency. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
Why TeamHealth? Join a team that encourages your input and helps you grow - every shift, every day. We truly believe clinicians are at the heart of TeamHealth - the culture, the community, and the company as a whole. Here, you have the opportunity to be a part of something large, connected, and truly impactful. We care about improving healthcare, not only for our own patients but across the country. At TeamHealth, we are committed to providing the best place for patients to receive care and clinicians to practice medicine. Come join us!
- Full-time independent contractor status
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Concierge travel department
- Blocked time off
- Access to benefits and additional insurance
- Reimbursement licenses and additional certifications
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth leading Patient Safety Organization
- TeamHealth clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
Live where you want, and practice in New York!
Our traveling team members are credentialed at multiple client sites within central and eastern tier New York. Team members must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must