Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist to join our team at Northwest Health - Porter in Valparaiso, Indiana. We are actively interviewing board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine hospitalists for swing shifts at our program featuring a block schedule and great work/life balance. Northwest Porter is a 300-bed hospital with strong specialty support, a manageable census, a closed ICU, and no procedures. Swing shift hospitalists work from noon to midnight and receive a shift differential.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's National Patient Safety Organization
Valparaiso is conveniently located 45 miles from Chicago, 35 miles from the resort communities of Michigan, and 15 miles from the breathtaking Indiana Dunes State Park. The education system provides excellent public and private schools, as well as universities and colleges. Indiana ranks among the lowest housing and living expenses in the nation!