TeamHealth has a full-time opportunity for an internal medicine, family medicine, or geriatric trained physician to join our post-acute care team in Commack, New York. Gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals.
Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. Board certified family medicine or internal medicine physicians with an active license in New York are preferred for this position.
TeamHealth's post-acute care delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes-for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Commack, New York
Located on the southeast corner of New York State, at the mouth of Hudson River, Commack is home to many shops, parks and the Hoyt Farm Nature Preserve. If you like history you'll love The Telephone Pioneers of America Museum, which traces the history of the telephone back to 1876 with Alexander Graham Bell's attic workshop. Just outside of Commack is Blyden County Park a 627 acre park is open year-round to Suffolk County residents and their guests. Here you can row and fish on lovely the Stump Pond, stroll through the Blydenburgh Farm and New Mill Historic District featuring a grist mill, visit the dog park with your pooch, hike trails and more. Hikes through Blydenburgh are led on a regular basis by the Long Island Greenbelt Trail Conference, whose headquarters are located in one of the historic district houses.